10/01/2010

LJ on his 3rd year of existence!

Gee, LJ celebrated his 3rd birthday last Tuesday.It was all good.We didn't spend it at Jollibee which is the original plan, and it's a relief,'cause aside from I don't have to spend that much,we got the chance to holla with our relatives which has been a long time since we did.

But, I think Jollibee has been apart of our life ☻ my sister has been working there for I think, almost 8 years as a manager ( yes, 8 effing long years!) so even though Lj did not celebrate at Jolibee, we had brunch at Jolibee-Baclaran.

That's LJ and me, oh.. He loves doing the "Japan-Japan" poise.

He loves peach mango pie, which I also like. My sister always make sure that she has it when she gets home for LJ alone.

He loves the chocolate sundae.

He loves the fries.

He loves the big smiling red bee that standing next to the guard at the front door.

He loves the catsup. ☻

He loves it that He always get a free "something" whenever we visit Jollibee.

------------------

 This is Macoi ♥ (my favorite pamangkin) and my big sister Hope.
 Macoi, ate and our mom.
 This is our Dad, he hates the camera.
I don't know why.
Macoi is juuust so cute. I always love his gesture, He's sweet and He has always been like that. ♥

so after the brunch, we went to Baclaran church to do our "birthday rituals" ☻ LOL
Mom and Dad want us (always) to light some candles for goodluck, long life, guidance and peace of mind. They are very religious plus mapamahiin but even though I don't dig that kind of beliefs I never missed a single candle since birth. ☻
well, wala naman mawawala..





---------------------------
..So we wet to MOA after that to buy some stuff for LJ's handa. I was planning to cook (yes, I cook!)  lumpiang shanghai, spaghetti, chicken pops, pansit, inihaw na liempo, inihaw na tilapia and inihaw na chicken, then I just bought a sansrival cake and sodas to top it all.
I miss this kind of celebration: the old school, the kind of, everybody's busy doing this and doing that. The girls are busy chopping all the ingredients, the boys are busy grilling, the oldies is busy cooking and preparing. The kind of picture taking where the celebrant is on the center of the table, where all the foods is displayed including the bread and the sodas for a reason. LOL  oh, you will never believe each one of us in the family and relatives has this kind of picture. ☻I don't know why.☻It's funny.






and finally.. the candle blowing...

 and you know what? actually, you don't really have to spend a lot in every occassion 'cause I think what matters most is the presence and the effort. That's why I told LJ, He should be grateful not because of anything else but because God gave him another year t spend with me and with the whole family, he just nodded.. ofcourse what do a three yeard old boy know about life and everything.. ☻

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails