Me and my office mates love to catch the last full show film since our shifts ends at 9pm.
So a while ago we were talking about what movie are we going to see later after our shift.
From action to love stories to horror film,that's why we came up discussing about The last exorcism.
Have you guys seen it? Or have you seen any movie similar to it?
I have watched the The Exorcisms of Emily Rose and Maaan,It was..terrifying.I remember blogging about it 'coz after watching that film,I was being paranoid every night! Ahahah
So they were asking me if I want to see The Last Exorcism in DVD and I said NO. Ahahaha I just said no because I don't want to see that freaking movie or anything close to that movie again! I know it's just a movie and I know,I, as a human who strongly believes in God should not get affected by those but why is it then that I can't watch horror films about exorcisms?
Because somewhere deep in me, these .. these SHIT feels real.

4 comments:
i watched the exorcism of emily rose and i think one movie about exorcism is more than enough for my lifetime! HAHAHA :) i also feel that they're real!!! :|
Hazel! yeah I knooow! damn that movie! hahahahah
BEKIIII!! Hahahha! Stop obsessing over that movie already! GRABE!!! Hahahahaha
It wasn't me! it was them who wanted to watch! and I said NO! lol
Post a Comment