Early today as I write this entry, I ain't still feeling good. :(
My stomach is still going mad. I still feel dizzy and I still feel sick.
Yesterday, right before I went home I was brought in our company clinic because of massive, liquid poop and I was already throwing up.
Good News: I am not going to die.
Bad News: I ate something with bad bacteria in it which causes me to throw up and stay inside the bath room for almost a day while on duty.
They were asking me what was the last thing I ate before it started.
I said breakfast, and breakfast means Cereal.
They all looked at me like "oh, c'mmon!"
So I said, "aiight I had fried rice and hotdog and bean sprout and coffee. I didn't cook it. My officemate bought it somewhere outside the building for me and I was too shy not to take it."
Nurse: "Outside the building means?"
I thought like, shit! So this is how it feels when you're in a hot seat and being asks by the FBI if you really committed a crime.
"Outside means, JolliJeep." I don't know why the fuck they called it Jollijeep.
And then the nurse started saying something but I was to weak and hazy to listen. She gave me mineral water and poured something in it that looks like a powdered orange juice and two capsules of leoparamide.
And then she said: " Inumin n'yo na po pati ung dalawang capsule. Pay day naman po ngayon Ma'am bakit po kayo nagtitipid? Bakit po kayo bumili ng pagkain sa JolliJeep.Hindi po malinis food doon at mukhang sensitive kayo sa mga gano'n,"
Oh wow, mahaderang nurse ito! I thought it was clear when I said that the food was given to me by my officemate and that I DID NOT bought it, but I was too tired to argue, and basically she was right.
We cannot guarantee any street food if it's clean or whatever, but I guess that's why it's called street foods hindi ba?
I am not a fan of street foods naman talaga (well,except for fishballs and kwek-kwek), but the food that was given to me was for free! She was just being kind enough to buy me because she knows that I only had cereal for breakfast. So, alangan naman palang sisihin ko pa siya at mag reklamo!
So I just took the medicine and said Thank you.
The loss of fluids through diarrhea can cause dehydration and electrolyte imbalances.
So you should know what are the right foods to eat and what right liquid to intake.
I am taking this right now to replenish everything! I must say, it works pretty good!
Lastly, if you can stay away from street foods, please do so. Remember that even if it's sealed in a styro or plastic, it DOES NOT guareantee cleanliness and safetyness.
My stomach is still going mad. I still feel dizzy and I still feel sick.
Yesterday, right before I went home I was brought in our company clinic because of massive, liquid poop and I was already throwing up.
(Aiight,don’t read if you don’t want to read anything gross.)
Good News: I am not going to die.
Bad News: I ate something with bad bacteria in it which causes me to throw up and stay inside the bath room for almost a day while on duty.
They were asking me what was the last thing I ate before it started.
I said breakfast, and breakfast means Cereal.
They all looked at me like "oh, c'mmon!"
So I said, "aiight I had fried rice and hotdog and bean sprout and coffee. I didn't cook it. My officemate bought it somewhere outside the building for me and I was too shy not to take it."
Nurse: "Outside the building means?"
I thought like, shit! So this is how it feels when you're in a hot seat and being asks by the FBI if you really committed a crime.
"Outside means, JolliJeep." I don't know why the fuck they called it Jollijeep.
And then the nurse started saying something but I was to weak and hazy to listen. She gave me mineral water and poured something in it that looks like a powdered orange juice and two capsules of leoparamide.
And then she said: " Inumin n'yo na po pati ung dalawang capsule. Pay day naman po ngayon Ma'am bakit po kayo nagtitipid? Bakit po kayo bumili ng pagkain sa JolliJeep.Hindi po malinis food doon at mukhang sensitive kayo sa mga gano'n,"
Oh wow, mahaderang nurse ito! I thought it was clear when I said that the food was given to me by my officemate and that I DID NOT bought it, but I was too tired to argue, and basically she was right.
We cannot guarantee any street food if it's clean or whatever, but I guess that's why it's called street foods hindi ba?
I am not a fan of street foods naman talaga (well,except for fishballs and kwek-kwek), but the food that was given to me was for free! She was just being kind enough to buy me because she knows that I only had cereal for breakfast. So, alangan naman palang sisihin ko pa siya at mag reklamo!
So I just took the medicine and said Thank you.
The loss of fluids through diarrhea can cause dehydration and electrolyte imbalances.
So you should know what are the right foods to eat and what right liquid to intake.
- No to Gatorade or any energy drink. There's too much sugar in it.
- DO NOT take meds like Imodium. I was only given leoparamide because I was at work but when you are just at home, stay and let all the shit out.
- Eat bananas and Apples. Bananas have high potassium content, which is excellent for replacing lost potassium. They also have a healthy balance of starch and fruit sugars that can help firm bowel movements. Rice and white or wheat toast should be served without added spices or butter, since fats and spices may prolong frequent or watery bowel movements. (link here)
![]() |
| electrolyte+enhanced water. |
Lastly, if you can stay away from street foods, please do so. Remember that even if it's sealed in a styro or plastic, it DOES NOT guareantee cleanliness and safetyness.
You don' want to be like me right? I canceled a dinner date last night because of this mess.
Prevention is still better than cure.

7 comments:
good to know you're well na! water therapy lang yan sis :))
Not really pa :( but anyway, Thank you..
Hope you feel a lot better soon!:) I know how bad this feels this has happened to me before and it really sucks!
NOT A FAN OF STREET FUD EITHR, EXCEPT FOR BALUT ;)
BADTRIP NGA ANG MAGKA-PROB SA TYAN,
UNANG UNA, COZ IT KEEPS YOU FROM HAVING A NAPAKA-MASAYANG MEAL TIME ;) GET WELL SOON,ANNE!
@Sloperation : Yes! Thank you! I think Im doing good na!
@DEMIGOD WINZTON: Thank you! :))
Nako, a few days ago I had the same problem rin ate. Woke up with an upset stomach coz I ate too much peanut butter sandwiches the night before. HAHA! Kalerkz! Pero mine was not as severe as your case. Hehe!
I love Jollijeep (Baket nga ba Jollijeep ang tawag dun? Haha!) yun ang bumuhay saken during my OJT days. At first hesitant pa ko to eat anything from there pero it was hte cheapest eh. Luckily I never got an upset stomach for eating anything from there.
Hope you're feeling completely well na ate! =)
@ Alex: San ka nag OJT? feeling ko sa Makati din yan! Kasi sa Makati ko lng naman naariring 'yong Jollijeep eh! Hahahah
Post a Comment