5/19/2011

Foods+Alcohol+Family Bonding

Last Sunday way my Aunt's birthday, she's the younger sister of my mom and I love her because she is like a second mother to me. :) So after my shift I headed to their place and guess what?  Man, I love birthdays! And who cares if I got all soaked up because of the heavy rain? 

All that awaits me. .


Pancit Palabok

Meat Ball Spaghetti

Deep fried chicken wings!

Fried coated Sugpo head

Fried lumpiang Shanghai

Chocolate Cake from Mary Grace!

Yes! I know the Cake looks sooo boring! but DO NOT underestimate it's taste! Hahah it is the big bomb!


I only took photos of my favorites and binabalik-balikan sa lamesa! Hahah there were a lot of foods served but I just can't say no to all of the pictures above! I know! I'm so matakaw!

After I ate, my cousins asked me if we could drink a little so we could talk and catch things up.

And drink a little means. .

Beer. Brandy and Rhum.
No, not in that particular order! but I swear, I cant remember how many bottles of Beer, Rhum and brandy we nailed down! With them I always see a night of drinking as a marathon, not a sprint.

They took a photo of me, a little drunk and little hazy but not yet sober.  :)

Foundation:Surreal Skin Mineral Make Up in Dream, Concealer:Maybelline Cover Stick corrector/concealer in yellow 190, Blush:Microquatic Gel-to-Powder BLush in Malay reef, Eye shadow:Stila Eye shadow Pan, Eye liner:Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner, Lip gloss:Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss in  electric ginger
Boracay Rhum in Coconut flavored, try it! Para kang umiinom ng virgin coconut oil! Hahaha I love Rhum than beer and Brandy, but hell who cares! As long as you're in good company I think what matters most is the time that you guys are sharing because nothin' beats family bonding!
and the best part of it? VIDEOKE.

We rented a Videoke Bin for unlimited songs! and yes as you can see, my Aunt is religious just like that!


Pirates of the Caribbean is now showing in 3D! I'm outta here!



11 comments:

Hollie said...

Waaaaaa Everthing looks yummylicious! I'm already drooling over the Chocolate cake...huhu

MadRoad said...

This is amazingly Delicious. I'am soo drooling right now, hehehe...

By the way, I would like to exchange link with you if that's fine? I already added your link into my blogs so if you like, please add my links too. Here are my links:

Madroad
- http://madroad.blogspot.com

Singalyric
- http://singalyric.blogspot.com

Traba-hunting Pinoy
- http://trabahuntingpinoy.blogspot.com

Thanks.. Check my blogs for your link. :)

Hercy said...

The palabok looks awesome o_O Ahhhh *drools* And btw, your makeup looks pretty! ^_^

Check out my giveaway~
http://hercymonroe.blogspot.com/

αвву M. said...

made me hungry hehe :D
karaoke is fun ;)

Ysh ♥ said...

Nagutom ako.My gaaaaash! Hahhahaha! Hindi ko pa natatry yung Boracay rhum and I don't think I'll like it. :-/ Not a fan of rhums. But I'm a fan of CAKES!

Ysh ♥ said...

Nagutom ako.My gaaaaash! Hahhahaha! Hindi ko pa natatry yung Boracay rhum and I don't think I'll like it. :-/ Not a fan of rhums. But I'm a fan of CAKES!

LON said...

WOW, SARAP NG TOMA AT POOOOODDDDTRRRRIP. AT YUNG CAKE NI MARY GRACE (PANG-MAYAMAN). TOINK

FacadeScandinavia said...

What a yummy and scrumptious post. We have this awesome giveaway for you if you are into that kinda thing: http://facadescandinavia.blogspot.com/2011/05/giveaway-day.html

Hazel said...

the cake!! i die!! super duper weakness ko any cakes haha! just the photo of it makes me crave so badly!! :O

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

@Hollie: Pretty Hollie! lets eat!

@Hercy: Thank you! *blushes

@MadRoad : Followed you already!

@αвву M.: IKR? :))

@ishna: Need ba talaga na 2x mag post? :D

@ DEMIGOD WINZTON : Mahal nga ung cake pero hindi nmn pang mayaman! chos!

@FacadeScandinavia: just joined! :)

@ Hazel : Hahah I know! lets eat!

princessmicah said...

food looks yummy! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails