11/30/2010

Kiss and Make Up!

They all say that a way to a woman's heart (aside from shoes of course) is flowers. I soo agree, but on the other hand, I think anything can be a way to a woman's heart, from diamond ring to anything small like, a candy wrapper perhaps! 
Anything from someone you really care about is something, you know..

I remember keeping a candy wrapper in my wallet when I was in grade school because my ultimate crush gave that candy to me. 
You see, it’s always the thought that counts!

Going back to flowers (lol), last night my beau surprised me with these long stem white roses that He bought daw at Market-market.
We’ve been together for a year now and let me tell you guys that, that was the first time that He gave me flowers, He has never bought me flowers or a card and not even on our first year anniversary! 
That's why I just have to blog about it! lol 


Every time we argue, He would just say sorry but, this time it's different.
He didn’t say sorry for the argument and for what happened.
I know, I know..
My fault, His fault – It’s nobody’s fault.
But I thank him for keeping his patience to me, to an immature person (yes,that's what He calls me!) like me. :))

Thank you for the flowers!
 I’m keeping it forever! 

And oh, I’m sorry.
It's my first time to say this but, I'm just really sorry. 
I promise I won't call you stupid anymore!
And I won't tell you to shut up every time you're trying to say something!
And l'm gonna share you my blanket na !:))

16 comments:

Hazel said...

WOOOW! That is sooo sweet <3 You better argue with him often to get more surprises LOL ;)

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

Hi Hazel! I knooow! LOL but nah, I think one of my new year resolution would be uhmm, to be extra nice to him! :)) no more arguments as much as possible! Ikaw? How's your love life may I ask? :)

ABIGAIL NY said...

I must say, I love the images!

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

Hi Abigail! thank's!

Unknown said...

how sweet :) you're right, it's the thought that counts... food is definitely one way to my heart though! heheehe

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

Hi Kym! yes exactly thats why He has never bought me flowers 'coz Id rather have Yellow Cab! :))

WANDER SHUGAH said...

wow flowers! its beeen ages na hindi ako nakatanggap ng flowers! haha

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

THRIFTY FASHIONASTA - Man I got a hard typing your name! lol

So u know how it feels na makatanggap ng flowers after like,forever! :D

Ricademus said...

Hi there! You have a nice blog too. Thank you for stopping by.

That's me in the picture, many years ago. =)

Ellen ♥ said...

aawww... so sweet. nice flowers :)

ellenreviews.blogspot.com

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

Ricademus- really? its you? oh soo cute! :))

eLLEN- thanks!

Ellen ♥ said...

was here :) have a nice day!

ellenreviews.blogspot.com

Alex said...

Aaaww! Your bf's sweet! And haha! Between flowers and shoes though I'd definitely go for the shoes! =D

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

Hey Ellen! Thanks for dropping by! I follow your blog so I can read all your latest posts :) watcha think bout that? :))

Alex- hi! oh definitely! SHOES! lol :))

Tsina said...

Woaaa. I love white roses din. =)

Wag mo na siya aawayin. =p

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

Tsina! yes I promised! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails