LOL I am not trying to pose for a men's magazine here or whatever! This is just the typical me at home EVERY afternoon! I'm used to wearing almost nothing (LOL )because it's freaking hot! and because of that I always make sure that I have something to drink (aside from water ofcourse) in the fridge iced-cold: Iced tea or rootbeer.
Rootbeer! oh man, what do you know 'bout rootbeer? LOL It's always been an old time favorite! regardless of the brand,I enjoy this kind of drink compare to any sodas and there's one brand that I always buy and I soo like the taste - MUG rootbeer!
I think It's cheap and It's available almost in every supermarket and, just the mere presence of it, even when it's raining,I won't think twice to buy it. :) I know some who also dig it but most, as in most of my friends don't really like it.. but why? I just don't know! :)
anyway, I'm having a mug of mug rootbeer right now with my home-made mango graham cake!
and I'm freaking enjoying it! Ill see you next time! holla!



10 comments:
Hi! i'm new to your blog! =) ang sarap naman ng homemade mango graham cake mo!! <3
Hi Hazel! yeah! gumagawa ako niyan every week!
i dont know! bsta gusto ko laging may matamis sa fridge at shempre rootbeer! will back read! holla!
Wow, I love rootbeer! I think it's the best thing ever created by man! hahaha
Thanks for commenting on my blog! Nice layout!
Love.
Catherine
http://etinological.blogspot.com/
I miss drinking rootbeer! You're right it's super hot in the Philippines even though it's rainy season already. Followed you btw. :)
Will- I soo love ur name! and ur right! rootbeer is the best thing man have ever created! :)
Francesca- thanks for following! I think Im already following you! :))
aww lovely flowers :)
Hi Ava! I think this comment is supposed to be in the other post! lol anyway, thanks for the comment! :)) yeah, it is indeed lovely!
graham cake + root beer!!!!!! aaargh! *dies*
manik_reigun- do you like it too? :)
Post a Comment