And now I would like to pass this award to:
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award there are some rules to follow:
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to seven blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
7 Facts About Me
1. I like bright neon colors and city highways filled with red cars, rainy Sunday afternoons,pizza and Beer.
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to seven blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
7 Facts About Me
1. I like bright neon colors and city highways filled with red cars, rainy Sunday afternoons,pizza and Beer.
2.I love coffee & gummy bears.
3. I'm also a die-hard fan of Chocolate.
4. Haters of Pork and Beans.
5. I'd watch talk show every hour of the day if I could.
6. I love Bob Marley.
7.My Ideal fun: I want it to be at the beach,bbq party,lots of beer and pizzaa and laughters.
Now it's your turn to tag them. Enjoy!
Now it's your turn to tag them. Enjoy!

9 comments:
I double checked the link that says Jonathan as I couldn't believe I was tagged and upon reading the last line, "Ladies, now it's your turn to tag them."
Anyway, thanks heap. I appreciate it. My first and only, ha,ha,ha.
Jonathan! puahahahaha yes! I just noticed! sorry for that! BUT, that's true I like reading your blog! don't ask why! :)
nice 7 things about you :)
have a nice day!
Thanks Ellen! and thanks for the award! I couldnt tag you back coz I think your blog is not just versatile but fashionable! :)
Happy New year!
=)
(& thanks for visiting my blog tho I rarely update it now)
awww thank you! i will do the tag tomorrow! :) for some reason i saw gummy bears and chocolate in one sentence but it was in two different sentences... it made me think of chocolate coated gummy bears though... have you tried them before? if not, you must!!!
Kris Jasper- Happy New Year too! yeah it's sad that you rarely update your blog.You must be really busy. :(
Kym-that sounds yummy! Where in earth can I buy it?
Ar-Ar thanks again! i just did the 7 things about me! hahaha :)
Hey, thanks.Sorry, busy busy. =p
Post a Comment