A lot of people don't know that I never finished college.They never ask anyway or I guess they never mind. All they know is that I came from a school where archers bleed green, and whenever I say that I was from that school they usually never bother to ask if I have finished college, they just smile at me and say "nice" so I never had a chance to say that I actually haven't yet.(Relevance? Lemme tell later)
So. . a minute ago I was blog hopping at blogs ng pinoy and was able to saw this blog where she posted something about a movie which happened to be one of my favorite. . So I told my self, I have been inspired by this movie but I actually realized that I haven't posted anything yet 'about it.
So here it.. my post version of The 3 Idiots.
Rancho (Aamir Khan) vanished after graduating college which left his friends Harman Joshi -( Raju Rastogi) and Adhavan - (Farhan Qureshi) wondering. Where did he go and why did he left? I'm not going to tell you guys (lol) because it will only lead you to more excitement. hehe better watch that movie and have your own review about it.My review? It would have been perfect minus the dancing-singing like a Glee thing! because that makes the movie lasts for almost 3 hours literally! hehe but honestly, when it comes to it's full story, I know you will probably get inspired just as much as I did.
I like the way how the movie try to say that It ain't the diploma, the school uniform or the honors that you get that makes you a better person now or in the near future,well yes apparently, it would have been better if you have gone to school because your diploma is like your twin identity but still, It ain't should be a measure of dignity (chos) and morality.We go to school to learn, not to boast the uniform you're wearing. We go to school for one purpose and it shouldn't be to put other's down just because they haven't been where you have been.
I know a lot of you have been familiar with the misleading answer to a simple question ..like,
"Where you from?"
" Ateneo."
Dude, we're askin' where you from not where school you are from because it's actually obvious from your tote bag and shirt that you're wearing. :|
and yes, it happens.. a lot.
****
Famous line: Most of us went to college just for a degree. No degree meant no plum job, no pretty wife, no credit card, no social status. But none of this mattered to him, he was in college for the joy of learning, he never cared if he was first or last. --
Some are for me to say and some are for you to watch. :)
Movie Details
Genre: Comedy
Language: Hindi
Release date and status: Released on Dec 25, 2009
Website: http://www.idiotsacademy.zapak.com/
So. . a minute ago I was blog hopping at blogs ng pinoy and was able to saw this blog where she posted something about a movie which happened to be one of my favorite. . So I told my self, I have been inspired by this movie but I actually realized that I haven't posted anything yet 'about it.
So here it.. my post version of The 3 Idiots.
Rancho (Aamir Khan) vanished after graduating college which left his friends Harman Joshi -( Raju Rastogi) and Adhavan - (Farhan Qureshi) wondering. Where did he go and why did he left? I'm not going to tell you guys (lol) because it will only lead you to more excitement. hehe better watch that movie and have your own review about it.My review? It would have been perfect minus the dancing-singing like a Glee thing! because that makes the movie lasts for almost 3 hours literally! hehe but honestly, when it comes to it's full story, I know you will probably get inspired just as much as I did.
I like the way how the movie try to say that It ain't the diploma, the school uniform or the honors that you get that makes you a better person now or in the near future,well yes apparently, it would have been better if you have gone to school because your diploma is like your twin identity but still, It ain't should be a measure of dignity (chos) and morality.We go to school to learn, not to boast the uniform you're wearing. We go to school for one purpose and it shouldn't be to put other's down just because they haven't been where you have been.
I know a lot of you have been familiar with the misleading answer to a simple question ..like,
"Where you from?"
" Ateneo."
Dude, we're askin' where you from not where school you are from because it's actually obvious from your tote bag and shirt that you're wearing. :|
and yes, it happens.. a lot.
****
Famous line: Most of us went to college just for a degree. No degree meant no plum job, no pretty wife, no credit card, no social status. But none of this mattered to him, he was in college for the joy of learning, he never cared if he was first or last. --
Some are for me to say and some are for you to watch. :)
Movie Details
Genre: Comedy
Language: Hindi
Release date and status: Released on Dec 25, 2009
Website: http://www.idiotsacademy.zapak.com/

16 comments:
love the new header :) and i think it's okay even if you didn't finish college as long as you're a good person :) plus, as long as you're fine and making a living.
Ava you're so fast! I think you have already commented while I was just making a draft! lol
btw.. thanks!
looks like a cool movie, i should look for this :)
http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com
there are some people who wasnt able to finish college but are successful.Afterall, its the character that defines a person..
this movie seems interesting.. I think every bollywood movie has singing and dancing in the end..
Hi! fashioneggpplant - If you're not a fan of Hindi movies,you might probably wont like it. Because its obviously more of "dance and sing" portion! lol
Melle Lee! Hi and I see that ur a new reader! Thank you! And you are right! A character always defines a person. :)
the ending in that trailer was hilarious!!! i want to watch the whole film! haha :P
and it's really about determination and hardwork... yung iba naman, they got accepted to good schools... but after that nagbulakbol na thinking the reputation of their schools will get them work after grad. :| so in the end, nasa tao talaga yun kung paano sya magiging successful :)
Ui, I didn't know that. I agree with you. Although, I always tell my brother to get a degree. Hindi kasi kami mayaman. HAHA. =)
Hazel- True! it's pretty hilarious!
Hi Tsina! Sinong mayaman?? Sino??
I have met many without degrees but they do their job better than those who even finished theirs.
I should probably find a copy of this movie. Thanks for the recommendation.
You are soo right Athan! and yes! do get a copy of this funny movie!
Mukhang maganda nga yung movie. Download ko na lang pagbalik ko ng Manila. :))
Concert ata ni Katy Perry yun, someone was aksed where was he from, he answered Ateneo! Naalala ko lang bigla :P
Ishna-Yes.. doon nga yon.. parang nabasa ko sa..blog ni.. cant remember!
Go beki download mo but I know ur gonna hate the dance and sing part,, kasi I know u hate glee!
I have to see this movie ;) For shore!
http://de-vero.blogspot.com
yeah! please do! :))
sometimes there are idiots and some are Good Samaritans
BNP- Cool!
@ Good Samaritan: Huh? lol
Post a Comment