4/05/2011

Movie review: Forrest Gump

I've loved Tom Hanks in a 2000 drama film, Cast Away. I've admired him ever since.
And whenever I have time, I stay at home and watch his movies and my most favorite? 

Forrest Gump.



Tom Hanks' portrayal of Forrest Gump in the film Forrest Gump.


" Momma always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.  She said: Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."


The 3 Idiots made me smile, but Forrest Gump made me cry and realized that there's more to life than bitterness and hatred, that life should be appreciated no matter how hard and cruel it is.
He have survived everything even he has been described as being an autistic savant.
So if he did, a normal being can survive neither and do better. Way better.

I have my own kind of dealing with everything in life. .
But I just wish I was like him, luck has always been with him.
And when it comes to being lucky, mayn.. I'm cursed.

My review:  Much awesome than my favorite pancit canton and hard-boiled egg! :)

And yes guys I'm starving.. I just posted this because I can't get this movie out of my freakin' mind! hehe.. 

LMS: Last Movie Syndrome.

 

13 comments:

αвву M. said...

agree :) Forest Gump is a classic!

I´m new at ur blog btw, a new follower here coz i liked ur blog ^^

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

αвву M.- Thank you! Ill follow you back! and yes, true! Forrest Gump is a classic!

Melle Lee said...

I agree with you.. Forrest Gump is really good.. <3 Now, I miss watching this movie.. maybe i should re-watch it now

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

Go ahead@ Its worth it Melle Lee! :))

Ysh ♥ said...

Di ko pa napapanood yan hahaha

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

Ewan ko kung magugustuhan mo! pero ako OO! lol

augustalolita said...

i love forest gump!! one of my personal favorites <3 and i love tom hanks!! he has a great selection of movies, like another fave-saving private ryan!!

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

You bet! :)) Thanks for visiting my blog!

Apple Bee said...

i suddenly wanna watch this again. movie marathon sooon. =))

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

So you've seen this? ")) Thanks for visiting my blog!

Yodi Insigne said...

my favorite movie so far...
moving and very original.
first time here.. nice blog.
keep it up!

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

Thank you! will your blog too!

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

I mean, will follow your blog too! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails