Further to my previous post, I promised that I'm gonna post some of my sister's company outing photos wearing the swimsuits that I'm talkin' about and that took us forever to fit and buy.
Scroll down and.. up to you to judge. hehe..
Wonder why I'm bloggin' 'bout her instead 'bout me like the usual? Well, let's just say that my sister is like an extension of my self. Without her, I could have died a long time ago struggling with life.
How many times have I told her that I found the right one but I ended up saying, "no.. I don't think He's the one for me." A lot of times. A lot of times I have been blinded but were able to see clearly because she was there.She just laughed at me, and told me, that for me to be able to give love sincerely I must love my self first, above anything and above anyone.
I was also told by her that it's okay to cry for 3 consecutive days after the break up, but I must learn how to forgive and move on on the 4th day,because doing it for the whole week is a total stupidity, wasting life for someone who doesn't even care that you shed tears for them, fighting for someone who's not even worth it.. It should be just for 3 days. lol
I am now on my 2nd day :( I still cry every time I'd think about how I was being treated unfairly. I messed up again.,but then again .. she just laughed at me and said:
" Ar-Ar naman lumindol na sa Japan! magka-ka-TSUNAMI na raw and yet there you are! crying for someone .. who's.. who's not even gwapo!!"
"Kung ayaw niya sa'yo then fine! pack your things and stop crying at umuwi ka dito sa akin!"
LOL..
Oh Life.. She must have been lucky for everything. Good school, good job, nice place and a loving husband-to-be, plus she's my Mom and Dad's favorite.
Me? I always mess up the good things I have in my life.. but lucky for one thing- and that's having her- as a sister. :)
I know she might not be able to read this but at least, all of you who's following and reading my blog knows that this one's for her.
Scroll down and.. up to you to judge. hehe..
![]() |
| This is her and If I'm not mistaken, the one piece swimsuit is from Billabong, She's a big fan of Mayor Atienza that's why we chose the Hibiscus instead of any flower design available around. |
![]() | |||||
| Of course, her again, wearing the Neon Orange printed with Hibiscus ,also from Billabong. |
![]() |
| Her and her groom-to-be :) |
![]() |
| I love this bright yellow summer dress! Looks good on her what'cha think? :) |
Wonder why I'm bloggin' 'bout her instead 'bout me like the usual? Well, let's just say that my sister is like an extension of my self. Without her, I could have died a long time ago struggling with life.
How many times have I told her that I found the right one but I ended up saying, "no.. I don't think He's the one for me." A lot of times. A lot of times I have been blinded but were able to see clearly because she was there.She just laughed at me, and told me, that for me to be able to give love sincerely I must love my self first, above anything and above anyone.
I was also told by her that it's okay to cry for 3 consecutive days after the break up, but I must learn how to forgive and move on on the 4th day,because doing it for the whole week is a total stupidity, wasting life for someone who doesn't even care that you shed tears for them, fighting for someone who's not even worth it.. It should be just for 3 days. lol
I am now on my 2nd day :( I still cry every time I'd think about how I was being treated unfairly. I messed up again.,but then again .. she just laughed at me and said:
" Ar-Ar naman lumindol na sa Japan! magka-ka-TSUNAMI na raw and yet there you are! crying for someone .. who's.. who's not even gwapo!!"
"Kung ayaw niya sa'yo then fine! pack your things and stop crying at umuwi ka dito sa akin!"
LOL..
Oh Life.. She must have been lucky for everything. Good school, good job, nice place and a loving husband-to-be, plus she's my Mom and Dad's favorite.
Me? I always mess up the good things I have in my life.. but lucky for one thing- and that's having her- as a sister. :)
I know she might not be able to read this but at least, all of you who's following and reading my blog knows that this one's for her.
![]() | ||
| Way back 2003.. I was 17 years old and she was 20. |






10 comments:
I was expecting that she got a two piece swim wear! hahaha!! Anyway,I love the dress, too. Very summer-y talaga.
So wait. Are you living with Hope na ulet?
wow..ang ganda ng place ah..come alos here sa ilocos sa pagudpud prang boracay din.
Beki Ishna! Seriously?? naisip mo na mag to-two piece siya?? LOL but well, we tried a couple of two piece but,shempre alam niya It wont look good on her! Hahaha
Agustindhemie! yay! true! awesome place! punta tayo!? lol
Ang sweet mo naman sa sister mo. =))Lucky din siya sayo. =)
Hi Tsina! hahah I dont think so! lagi niyang sinsabi na problema niya ako! haha
2nd shot is taken in Malacapuya.
3rd is Banana Island.
tama? =)
and true, after what happened n Japan, it made us realize that we cry over small things. ang babaw natin. yet a lot of people suffer. =(
ahh she's older than you pala! akala ko lil sis :D and congrats btw, kelan yung kasal nila? hehe :D
natawa ako sa reason bakit hibiscus design.. :)) nice swimsuit ha!
hope you had a nice weeeked ar-ar! stay strong! pag 4th day na at umiyak ka parin, nako, mababatukan ka ng sister mo =P
ps. i moved link :D
Hi chyng! Honestly.. I have no freaking Idea where the hell the 2nd and 3rd picture was taken. . hehe
Hey HAzel! Okay I will visit ur link now na as in! Hahaha
And yes! She is 3 years older than me! Mukha lng talga ako matured kesa s kanya.
Post a Comment