4/26/2011

Movie review: Just go with it


Last night was a “reminiscing” night for me. LOL ☻

I was watching this romantic-comedy movie starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston.


You guys should watch this movie! It's awesome as any Sandler's movie! Plus Brooklyn Decker was there!

hot as evurr!
 She's pretty, she's blonde and look at her bode! who doesn't want to see her wearing this,and only this in big screen!? well, I don't. Hahaha 
Anyway, she played the role of Sandler's (who feigns an unhappy marriage to get women) love interest, and to prove the so called "unhappy marriage" He and Aniston (her assistant who's a single parent with two kids) had to pretend to be a-soon-to-divorce-couple. All is well until they both find out that they have already fell in love with each other.
Unforgettable lines: 
Aniston: Why me? I mean I'm not even 24, I'm not like her and two kids remember, two kids.
Sandler: That's exactly why. You're not her.

(Okay, that's not the exact words but it's something like that. hehehe)

annd, it was a reminiscning night because  I asked the same thing to someone four years ago, and He also answered thesame thing  But, unlike any other romantic movie, we didn't end up together, but it's fine, all good. Atleast, sometime in my life there was this someone who literally made me happy and made my summer the most memorable summer of my life, chos! :)

Rating:
 ☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻ out of 10.
I recommed this movie for you to watch if you're waiting for your newly applied nail polish to get dry.
If you're into horror and action kind of movie then forget about watching this.
If you love summer lovin' or anything that has something to do with it, then you probably might want to see this.

Soundtrack:

Every Breath You Take - The Police ☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻!

6 comments:

em.me.ma said...

oh i def wnat to watchthis! heard lots of good reviews

Hercy said...

Interesting! I haven't heard of that movie, I'm so weird! I mean, it's Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston for asdfghjkl's sake! o__O And that line is really romantic! >< I think I need a boyfie now! Haha~

Btw, thanks for dropping by my blog. I really appreciate it! I followed back! *hugs*

xo,
Hercy

Fragancia said...

i feel like i should have a look at this
nice blog :)
im your new follower i'd love if you follow back :)
xoxox
http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

i'm into horror and action so I should forget about this. LOL just kidding. would check this out as soon as I go out with my bf :D
you have a very nice blog dear. definitely following you! :D

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

em.me.ma: Gooo!

Hercy: Haha you are funny just saying that!

Peach Crush: Thank you! sure! Ill follow you back!

MissKatv: Thank you! will check your blog... nextt!!! :)

Ysh ♥ said...

Ang sipag mong magreview ha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails