4/28/2011

Diet dilemma

Wasss crackin'?! Hope you guys are all good! :) Today was a busy day, been like this since last week but I thought that it's cool!  My sister/BFF told me, "the busier you are-the more you loose weight!" relevance? I don't know! but I believed her though. ☻

So in line with loosing weight topic.. It was my friend (has a body like J.Lo) who advised me to go on a water-yogurt diet and that means,just breakfast-no-lunch-and-dinner dilemma, only water and yogurt. You read that right,only water and yogurt. She said it has been her diet drama since she was 20 annd with all due respect- I tried.

 

But the question is.. Kinaya ba? hahaha.. ofcourse.. not!  Early after lunch, just when I'm about to convince my self that I can make it.. I saw my officemate bought a Paborito Meal in Mang Inasal, next thing I knew? I went down to buy one too.. with an extra rice! Hahah Ohmygawd! I love yogurt! I like how the taste lingers in my mouth specially the melon-nata flavored one! but hell no, I WILL NOT LET IT RUIN MY apetite for eating! Hahaha.


I bought a new happiness- accessories! ☻

 native beads php40 and bangles php100
php130 from Magarbo
I like it because of the pearl!

Okay that's it! Hahaha
till now I can't/won't convince my self to loose weight. It's hard! It's a lot harder when you know you love foods more than anything! haha Even harder when you know, that you ain't ready for that shit yet. So.. I'm saving tomorrow for that..  And honestly, I'm looking forward. .
For now. I am taking it EASY.

Keep the love! ♥

9 comments:

Burning Skies said...

I think the yogurt-water diet would just be plain torture! You can try the after 6 diet :) Love the pearls.

Lisa said...

omgosh love your new accessories so cute! your diet sounds hard.. i don't think i could survive even for a day haha.

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

Burning Skies: Exactly! it's totally a torture!

Lisa: Thank you! Even me! Hahaha

Hazel said...

my friend tried that kind of diet before (and i think until now)... so far, effective nga daw! i know diet will not work without proper exercise so i go to the gym again haha :))

Apple Bee said...

nako, i love yoghurt pero i'm pretty sure i can't go on a yoghurt-water diet. i'd surely die. haha!

Tricia said...

Such a cute necklace! :)

fashioneggpplant said...

lol! can't imagine just having water and yoghurt. id get really depressed. :)

Fragancia said...

love the necklace :)

The Beauty-Addict said...

love the first photo! :D just wonderful! and the necklace! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails